Saturday, December 12, 2009

YBR ENTERPRISE PRESENTS: Drama and Family Loans

Check out the latest article on my bi-weekly column on Empressmag.com!

I have always been under the assertion that friends/family and money, “Don't MIX”. If you are fortunate enough to have never been on either end of a family loan situation, I'm sure you know at least one person who has. These sort of "informal" loans always seem to start out the same- Friend/Family Member A tells Friend/Family Member B that they've fell on some hard times and...

Read the Rest.

-Alecia D.

No comments:

About Alecia D.

Brooklyn, NY, United States
I am a Successful Lifestyle Consultant studying such philosophies as The Law of Attraction, Zen habits, and the Principles of Meditation and have been featured on Blacknews.com, HBCUConnect.com, and Ezine Articles as an expert author. I am interested in success- being successful and helping others be successful!