Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Be your own Best Publicist with The Publicity Formula Toolkit

A Message from Yoshi Simms- Expert Publicity Coach.

Hello. For all those who don’t know me, I’m Yoshi Simms, publicity coach and owner of The Publicity Formula in Atlanta, Georgia (google me).
As a publicity coach and publicist, I have crafted many publicity plans for our clients in the past, but what I’ve noticed is that so many dynamic potential clients, never became actual clients. Why?
Because they could not afford the fees.
Some business owners I’ve even helped for free because they had such an exciting business model, exciting personality, whatever (and I can be a real softee for an exciting business model and exciting personality).
But unfortunately, my business can not thrive off just sheer excitement. So we had to create something that was effective and affordable.
Oh did you hear the exciting news? One of our clients is doing a national tour for Hoodia. Congratulations Kent! Kent is co-founder of Celeb Fitness Trainers based out of Atlanta. He’s going to be traveling the US and doing appearances at the GNC stores nationwide, as well as radio and tv.
Hoodia is the #1 selling product in GNC. It’s great to see how our hard work paid off.
Check out www.celebfitnesstrainers.com.
Actually this is old news…Kent has recently inked a deal with Disney and is the works with a new kid fitness segment.
Besides just congratulating Kent, I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce you to The Publicity Formula Toolkit.
This toolkit will show you exactly how to do your own publicity for your own business.When I started my first online business back in the spring of 2002, I was shocked by the $1,500-$3,000 a month fees that publicists were charging.
Now it is even more than that and the work is still the same. I knew that there had to be an alternative. I thought about all my experiences I had accumulated from some of the largest advertising and publicity companies in the world.
Why not put it to use?
So I decided to do my own publicity. I did so well, my company received a whopping 605, 000 hits in the first month!
This was due to my own formula for publicity success. I realized that traditional publicity would not give me optimum results.
I knew that my company and company goals were different from any other business, therefore my publicity plan must be different from any other business.
Actually, my publicity plan was tailor-made just for my business. My business concept and goals were in perfect alignment with my publicity strategy. And now I can show you how to do the same thing that I have done with so many of my clients.
The Publicity Formula Toolkit can work for any business and you actually become your own best publicist! Let’s face it, who knows more about your business than you do.
So whereas our publicity clients pay up to 3500.00 a month for pr services or $450.00 for publicity coaching, now you can get your own publicity toolkit for just a one-time fee of $52.00 (a $300.00 value…believe me, a lot of creative thought and work has gone into this toolkit).
Keep in mind, press releases alone cost $125.00, so this is a real deal.
This is a well-designed step-by-step strategy and tactic publicity plan for your business. Once executed properly, your business will do one thing…GROW.
Think about it, at The Publicity Formula we’re creating plans for various businesses and we’ve done great work. Now you on the other hand get to focus in on one business…YOURS!

This is what you’ll get:
How to write a press release for your business
How to write the perfect pitch for your business to the media
How to pitch your business to the media
Become a local hometown celebrity in your town 7 ways to increase your email list
Effective ways for your specific business to get noticed by the media
How to become known as an expert in your field
Creating an effective e-zine/e-newsletter for your business
Creating an effective website that attracts visitors to your website
Press release – We will give you subject line examples, title and some aspects you should include in your press release to make it effective. We will also tell you things to avoid getting your press release trashed.
Pitch – We will give you different things to say for the various media industries. Example: What you should say if you speak to the individual vs. getting their voicemail vs. getting their assistant. What to say to a tv producer vs. magazine editor vs. radio show producer…It makes a difference!
Hometown celebrity – We will tell you exactly who to call and what to write and what to say to get this hometown status.
Increase your email list – We will give you 7 surefire tested ways to increase your email list.
Noticed by the media – We will give you specific ways to get the media to notice your company. We’ll tell you the things they look for outside of just receiving your press release.
Become an expert – We will give you specifics on how everyone will know you as an expert in your field.
E-zine/E-newsletter – We will first show you exactly how and why to do one.
Then we will give you ideas on themes that can help you build your brand and make money.
Website – Make your website make sense. Right colors. Right information. When people visit your website, what will make them interested in reading, buying, etc. What are some other things you can do on your site that you might not have considered?
We’re not here to convince you of anything that is not solid facts. We’ve done publicity for startups as well as companies that have been in business for more than 20 years.
It’s all the same to us.

Once the formula is created, you will start to see your company grow. The toolkit gives you various ways to bring the right attention to your business, which turns into more money.

We’re very excited on this end to get you started so here’s what you do:
Step 1 – Send an email that says Order Publicity Toolkit along with your name, website and email address
Step 2 – I will send you a Paypal invoice in which you pay the $52.00.
Step 3 – Once you email that back to us, you will receive your Publicity Toolkit by email.
Step 4 – That’s it. You’re on your way to being your own publicist!

We look forward to serving you!
Yoshi Simms (google me)
Publicist and Publicity Coach
The Publicity Formula
Atlanta, GA
770-875-2572
www.thepublicityformula.com
info@thepublicityformula.com
www.publicitycoach.mentorsclub.com

No comments:

About Alecia D.

Brooklyn, NY, United States
I am a Successful Lifestyle Consultant studying such philosophies as The Law of Attraction, Zen habits, and the Principles of Meditation and have been featured on Blacknews.com, HBCUConnect.com, and Ezine Articles as an expert author. I am interested in success- being successful and helping others be successful!