Friday, January 30, 2009

How to Prepare for a Lay Off

We all know the unemployement rate is rising daily. Researchers are saying that our economy is in the worst shape it's ever been in since the Great Depression. The Great Depression? If I remember correctly from my 7th grade Social Studies class, that was the time in history when people had to wait on lines to get bread and other necessities. If that's where we're headed, then my thought is that it's definitely time to get prepared.

Check out this article I found on Empressmag.com on how employee's can get themselves prepared just incase one is faced with an unavoidable lay off.

Read full article here.

To Your Success,
Alecia D.

1 comment:

Arlice Nichole said...

This is so scary. Thanks, I'm going to read that article.

About Alecia D.

Brooklyn, NY, United States
I am a Successful Lifestyle Consultant studying such philosophies as The Law of Attraction, Zen habits, and the Principles of Meditation and have been featured on Blacknews.com, HBCUConnect.com, and Ezine Articles as an expert author. I am interested in success- being successful and helping others be successful!