Friday, August 15, 2008

YBR Beauty Pick: On-line Shopper Alert!

I'm on my way home from the gym yesterday evening and I'm thinking about my upcoming trip to the Dominican Republic in a few days (8 days of some well deserved rest and relaxation). All I'm thinking about is when I'm going to find the time to get some shopping in before I leave. Between working at my full time job, working on YBR, and enjoying my personal life, when exactly will I have the time?



Sigh.



I decided I would just run in to the closest mall over the weekend and pick up a few things. Well- that all changed when I woke up this morning! In my inbox was an email from one of websites I subscribe to with information about a FREE, virtual, on-line shopper! The site searches for all of your favorite brands and find clothes online in your size that have recently gone on sale! Now tell me this isn't heaven sent! I signed up today and within 5 mins I received an email full of ideas and wonderful sale prices!



This is site is definitely a YBR Beauty Pick! Check it out and let me know your thoughts!



http://www.shopittome.com/



Alecia D.

No comments:

About Alecia D.

Brooklyn, NY, United States
I am a Successful Lifestyle Consultant studying such philosophies as The Law of Attraction, Zen habits, and the Principles of Meditation and have been featured on Blacknews.com, HBCUConnect.com, and Ezine Articles as an expert author. I am interested in success- being successful and helping others be successful!