Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Re-launch of YBRead Book Club

Dear Young, Black, Rich woman,

I've heard the requests of YBR Network members and am happy to announce that we will be re-launching the YBR Book Club. We are set to begin reading our book selection at the end of November.

YBR is looking for suggestions for possible books and would love to hear from you. Send me an email at aleciadee@youngblackrich.net or leave a comment on my page on the social network and we will decide on the book on November 15.

Don't forget to join the YBRead Book Club on the YBR Network to get updates on discussion dates, topics, and much more! I'm looking forward to your participation!

Love,
Alecia D.

2 comments:

Arlice Nichole said...

Right now I'm reading Letters to a Young Sister by Hil Harper. I love it so far. I hesitated a long time before I bought it because I thought it was for teenage girls. But, I think this book can speak to all women

Alecia D. said...

Thanks for the suggestion!
I've heard good things about that book, haven't had a chance to read it though...

About Alecia D.

Brooklyn, NY, United States
I am a Successful Lifestyle Consultant studying such philosophies as The Law of Attraction, Zen habits, and the Principles of Meditation and have been featured on Blacknews.com, HBCUConnect.com, and Ezine Articles as an expert author. I am interested in success- being successful and helping others be successful!